top of page

When  attending the College as a Residential student,  students are required to complete the relevant forms if they are requesting to bring particular items onto the College grounds. 


If a student (Boarding or Day) wants to drive their vehicle to and from the College they are required to read and sign a Student Motor Vehicle Policy Form and submit to Head of Residence PRIOR to driving a vehicle on College grounds.  This form needs to be submitted and approved BEFORE a student is permitted to drive to school. 


Other items a student may request to bring to the College to use after hours is a bicycle, horse or motorcycle.  All the relevant  forms need to be completed, submitted and approved before this is to happen.


Please complete the below form. 

bottom of page